Sweet and Sour - Chicken Nuggets
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (6.2 ounces) RICE A RONI® Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 15 cooked chicken nuggets, cut into fourths*
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 3/4 cup prepared sweet & sour sauce or teriyaki sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained (optional)
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and 2 tablespoons margarine. Saute´ over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 12 minutes. Stir in bell pepper, sugar snap peas