Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli or 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In large saucepan, combine 1-1/4 cups water, milk, margarine, broccoli, pasta, Special Seasonings, chicken, oregano and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Boil uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.