Cheesy Parmesan Beef (Family Size)
Recipe Yield: About 4 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Parmesan Cheese Family Size
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomato halves (optional)
- In large skillet, brown 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef or turkey until fully cooked; drain.
- Add 2 cups water, 1 cup milk and 3 Tbsp. margarine; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with fork, if needed. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cherry tomato halves before stand time.